Venue Sales Advisor
We have an exciting new opportunity for sales advisors and team managers to promote our products within one of the country's most recognisable supermarkets, along with other well known venues.
Benefits of Venue Sales Advisor Role:
- Package to suit you, whether it be employed or self-employed.
- Daily rate of £55 (£14’300 per year) increasing to £64 (£16’640 per year) within
- Highly competitive, achievable commission. Uncapped with no threshold. No bond taken.
- Daily and weekly reports so you always know where you stand & what you will be paid.
- All postcodes covered, ensuring travel will be kept to a minimum.
- Fully paid training, with uniform & equipment provided.
- Genuine, realistic earnings of over £30'000 per year.
About BBH Sales Solutions:
We are currently working in partnership with First Utility, the UK’s biggest challenger to the 'big 6’ energy suppliers, who are owned by Shell, the 7th largest company in the world.
Both BBH and First Utility recognise that talented people play a key part in a customer’s experience.
We are looking for great sales individuals to work for BBH and represent First Utility’s brand values, share our passion and deliver a reliable and straightforward experience for new customers.
Ideal Candidates Will Be:
- Fantastic at communicating - A natural ability to ensure people are made to feel at ease when speaking with them
face to face.
- Target Focused - Enthusiastic and committed to deliver a quality experience with every interaction.
- Compliant - Able to understand and deliver on the regulatory requirements of the energy industry.
- Professional - Display excellent work ethics and integrity at all times.
- Passionate with a desire to succeed - Able to work both independently and as part of a team with a positive 'can do’
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Clean criminal record (a DBS check will be carried out).
- Computer literate - able to use a tablet device.
- Willing to travel within the local region.
Responsibilities of Sales Advisor:
- Promoting First Utility’s products and services to customers.
- Bringing enthusiasm and innovation to your role.
- Meeting and exceeding targets set by the company.
If you would like to help make a real and positive difference to customer’s experience of the energy market, then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"