International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks a Validation Manager - Operational Excellence. Working within a niche sector within the pharmaceutical industry, this opportunity will give the successful candidate a chance to develop themselves and learn new skills that could see them enjoy a highly successful career.
Roles and Responsibilities :
On a day to day basis you must be able to proactively support the Validation team to ensure their organisational commitments and ensure all objectives are delivered. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable (EHS and GxP) regulatory internal standards and industry best practices. You will organise and deploy resources effectively to deliver validation services to meet and exceed customer expectations. You must be committed to, and passionate about providing a reliable and compliant service to meet and exceed the customer's needs.
Essential Skills :
- Lean Qualification Green / Blackbelt level required
- Have 5 years experience of driving OE change and transformation projects
- Ensure personnel (internal and external) operating under your remit comply with all applicable Environment, Health & Safety requirements.
- Work closely with the site OE team to ensure Validation is aligned with site strategy, training methodology, lexicon, processes and initiatives (dotted line reporting to Director of OE).
- Mentor, train and support the Validation team to promote an OE culture and raise the level of OE competence.
- Support the Validation team to achieve and maintain its target of zero impact on routine operations; this may require rapid response deployment of lean tools to assist in issue resolution.
- Development and tracking of appropriate KPIs and metrics to ensure continuous improvement efforts are focussed on the areas that require greatest improvement.
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with Validation Management to ensure resources are effectively deployed to meet dynamic and competing business priorities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job