Boxtree Recruitment are looking to recruit an Underwriting Assistant to work on a rapidly growing and established schemes team within an established MGA.
The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience in an underwriting type role and have an understanding of what Commercial Insurance is.
You will be given the opportunity to progress in this role once you become established and the next step would be to obtain your own underwriting authority and write your own commercial insurance business.
If you are looking to progress your career within insurance and would also like to be supported to do your Cert CII exams then this is a wonderful opportunity for you.
Underwriting Assistant Responsibilities:-
- Review the incoming and renewal business, check quotations and documentation
- Ensure that all internal auditing is thorough and precise
- Help the develop underwriters in developing their broker relationships
- 1 years’ commercial insurance experience and understanding
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with OpenGI System is an advantage
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance