Joining their warm and welcoming team as an Underwriter, your role within the business will be to process applications for personal loans.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include…
- Responding to inbound enquiries for new loan applications via comparison sites or direct enquiries
- Screening applicants - taking information to assess clients current financial circumstances and personal information to conduct background checks & affordability assessments
- Accepting or rejecting clients applications in line with current lending policies
- Keeping customers files up to date at all times and noting every time actions are completed
This position would be ideal for someone who describes themselves as…
- Experienced in telephone based roles
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment
- Customer focused, delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve targets
- Honest and reliable, able to prioritise large workloads and work extra hours when necessary to meet deadlines
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Basic Salary of £16,000 to £18,000 (dependent upon experience) per annum
- 36.25 hours a week with shifts between 8:00am and 7:00pm
- Rewarding monthly bonus scheme (up to 20 %!)
- Paid overtime
- 22 days holiday per annum (+ bank holidays), full in house training, monthly incentives to win vouchers, holiday days, prizes etc.
- A chance to start a career within a growing company where internal promotion is their focus
How to Apply!
If you’re interested in this role, please click on the button below and attach you most recent CV.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"