Looking to work alongside the stars of the big screen?
This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join this award-winning Top 20 firm and work with some of TV & Films biggest icons.
You will be joining the Film & TV Audit team as a senior, with a clear progression path through to a manager level. Aside from the typical audit/accountancy roles you will be involved with a dynamic and varied workload.
Responsibilities of a TV & Film Auditor:
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
Audit Senior Requirements:
- Qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong Audit background within practice
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
The successful candidate will be offered excellent prospects for progression at a firm which prides itself on employee training and development. This role offers a very competitive salary as well as excellent benefits.
For more information on this TV & Film AuditSenior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.