Would you like to join an award-winning, accredited charitable organisation, who works closely with vulnerable people to help them achieve a fulfilling life?
We are recruiting for a dedicated Trust Fundraising & Monitoring Officer, we require someone dynamic and confident, someone who has a talent for maximising income from relevant Trust's and Foundations to support the work of ours with specific focus on the areas of homelessness and young people.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team to develop our fundraising strategy. The role will require someone who is forward thinking, able to seek new opportunities and develop existing relationships with Trusts and foundations and be part of a diverse fundraising strategy. The post is full time however we would seriously consider part time post at 30 hrs plus, for the right candidate"
This post will support the Trust and Major Grants Fundraising Manager in application to charitable trust, foundations and major grants as working within the Fundraising and Marketing department. The purpose is to maximise income from relevant trusts and foundations to support the work. They will work with the operational team to capture case studies and to provide support in record keeping with aim to complete reports as required to funders.
This post will be based at our Central Service office in Churchfields, Salisbury but will involve some travel where necessary. The hours are 37.5 per week with an annual salary of £24,000 rising to £25,506 after a successful 6 month probation period.
Fundraising | Fundraiser | Proposal Writing | Charity | Trust Fundraising Officer | Grants | Research
- Proven experience of writing funding proposals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including persuasion, diplomacy, networking and ability to represent the organisation effectively
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to create innovative and persuasive presentations and proposals to a range of audiences and media, tailored to each potential donor's preferences
- Robust, confident 'can do' attitude that thrives on challenges and calm under pressure
- An understanding of the charity sector
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Team working across organisation
- Car owner/driver/must have use of a car
- Willing to work unsocial hours
- Ability to innovate and think creatively
- Evidence of ability to build relationships with funders
- Ability to adapt an ask to an audience
- Knowledge of other charities' fundraising approaches
- Creating, managing and monitoring budgets
- Experience of working at a strategic level
- Experience working with external agencies
We provide housing related support for homeless and vulnerable people, assisting them towards living independently. All money raised helps to support our valuable work.
Winners of Investors in People Award and also accredited as a Living Wage, Two Ticks, and Mindful Employer.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an advanced DBS check. We strive to be an equal opportunities employer.
We believe that all employees are the heart and soul of the cvompany. We want to invest in you, to ensure that you feel valued as we believe happy staff equals a happy workplace and this will contribute to a successful Charity.
- 24 days holiday increasing to 29 days with over 5 years' service. Bank Holidays are in addition to this.
- Comprehensive Induction Training
- Access to award-winning training and development - My Learning Cloud
- Generous sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- A choice of 2 Pension contributions Schemes; NEST or our own(Friends Life) We will contribute 6% of your salary and you 3%
- Tax-free childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support Via Mindful Employer Plus
- Accredited Disability Confident Employer
- Free Parking