The Client:- Top TierGlobal Fund Manager
This division of the business operations department are seeking an experienced Transitions and On-boarding person to oversee the on-boarding of new and existing pooled funds and Segregated accounts. This role would suit a graduate calibre individual who has previous experience of such a role from a Asset Management background. Two years experience upward as aminimum is reqiuted. This would suit an extremely career focused individual. The organisation support structured career paths and internal movement and you would be expected to become an Associate Director within a two year peroiod of commencing this role.
- Manage, oversee and implement the on-boarding, off-boarding and transitional activity of new funds (pooled and segregated) -
- Oversee Investment Management Agreements for these Mandates.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders: Investment Management teams, Client Directors, Sales, Product Development, and co-ordinate infrastructure teams e.g. Compliance, Legal, Risk, Operations, Fund Accounting, IT to manage fund/mandate launches, closures, and transition events in a timely and efficient manner (transition events to include fund restructures and in species)
- Manage client communications throughout the event process together with Client facing teams where appropriate
- Manage communication internally during events to ensure all stakeholders are aware of progress and are contributing towards the target completion dates
- Manage communication with external stakeholders
- Manage and mitigate Risks associated with fund/mandate launches, closures, and transition events - Maintain awareness of internal teams processes and controls as well as the changing regulatory environment
- Work closely with other team members as well the Head of On-boarding and Transition Management to ensure full coverage of each event and ensure knowledge is shared.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external service and system providers.
- Managing key controls for the Know Your Customer (KYC) process in collaboration with internal stakeholders including Risk and Compliance