Our client has achieved consistent growth over the past few years. They have been successful in achieving growth by having a wide portfolio of products and services that meet a variety of customer needs, all underpinned with outstanding customer service.
Due to the rapid growth our client has experienced, they are looking to recruit a number of Trainee Sales Advisors.
Responsibilities to include:
- To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
- Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in terms of understanding the business, regulation and the insurance industry, acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures, keeping up to date with any changes and sharing this knowledge and best practice with colleagues
Skills and experience to include:
- Unstoppable drive and motivation to hit targets
- Ability to accurately identify own performance levels and proactively implement strategies to correct any under performance
- First class sales and customer service skills
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to listen to and assess client’s needs and translate into business opportunities
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure, maintaining standards and professional image
- Takes accountability for own performance and initiates improvements when required
If this sounds on interest, please send your CV to Emma Berry at Adjacency today!
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"