Our client is an International Banking that is looking to hire a Trade Finance Manager to join their team;
To provide support to Bills Services Section.
To work effectively with reasonable supervision from Head of Bills Services Section.
Fully accountable for:-
- Preparing Documentary Credits works for further counter-checking and
- Maintaining customer relationships to achieve total customer's satisfaction via delivery of high-quality service including those by telephone and face-to-face in order to attract and retain customers and to contribute towards the achievement of the Branch's business growth and profitability
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- All clerical duties including typing, preparing and processing Documentary Credits transactions which involve the following:
- L/C opening/ amendment
- L/C advising/ confirming
- Import bills processing-!PAL, I/CL, IBCL
- Export bills processing - OBLL, OBUL, OBCL
- Payment/ reimbursement of import/export bills
- Advance and settlement of import/export
- Warehouse Release, Delivery Order
- Customer credits
- Foreign Exchange deals (Option/Forward/Spot).
- Other Duties:
- Monthly reconciliation (L/C, !BC, I/CL, )
- Adjusting entries input
- Contact customers (send reminders, reply to their queries, etc)
- Archive records for storage
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Head of Bills Services Section and/or her