Job overview: Deliver excellence in customer service and support for customers, dealing with face to face enquiries, on the phone and in written communications and providing general administration and financial support to the department.
Daily tasks will include:
- Ensure that all enquiries are managed in a friendly, helpful, professional and conscientious way.
- Provide an excellent front of house service.
- Produce accurate and timely communication for customers for example, through telephone calls, notice boards, post, email, social media and the website.
- Coordinate the organisation of events and functions within the company, for both internal and external customers.
- Cash handling for licences, electric cards, laundry and lockages.
- Provide administration services including managing the post, booking meetings, organisation of occupational health visits, training, building management and equipment servicing.
- Produce accurate and clearly presented reports that support the needs of the business.
- Maintain accurate and well organised systems of records that are easily retrievable.
- Use SAP to provide financial and administration services, to ensure effective ordering of materials and supplies, to work with notifications and other financial processes.
- Provide support to ensure the effective running of welcome stations.
- GSCE in Maths and English.
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration.
- Some budget management experience.
- Some experience in SAP.
- Proven experience in a customer service area, providing "front of house" services.
- Proven experience of administration.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and professionally and liaise with other professionals.
- Ability to deal with difficult and potentially confrontational situations.
- Confident in the use of the MS Office word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when addressing customer enquiries
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis for the next 3-6 months working 37 hours per week - Pay rate ranging between £8.31 and £10.39 depending on experience. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested and fit the criteria please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith
- customer service
- customer service administrator
- customer service coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"