Are you a Claims Handler looking for a fully remote position?? Please read on...........
Reed Business Support in Colchester are currently recruiting a Claims Handler for a growing client based in Colchester. The Main purpose of the Claims Handler is to provide an efficient and professional service to all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will be a point of contact for any customers and suppliers
• Ensure that all customers are spoken to in a friendly and professional manner
• Efficiently handle claims, whilst adhering to standard procedures
• Ensure that all client details are accurate and up to date on the system
• Respond to all email enquiries
• Construct professional letters to customers
The Ideal candidate:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Previous experience working in a similar position
What you will receive in return:
• An attractive basic salary
• 25 days holiday per year
• Contributory pension 5%
• The opportunity to develop within a rapidly growing and reputable organisation
• Opportunity to work remotely 5 days per week
If you have experience working within an Insurance Claims or Technical Claims role please click apply below
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'