South Ruislip, Middlesex
£28,000 + Pension + Private Medical Insurance
This role is perfect for a confident Technical Advisor looking to take the next step in their career and commit long term to a growing local Company where there will be plenty of opportunity for progression.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working as part of the customer service team and reporting to the Customer Service and Marketing Manager
- Dealing with technical enquiries received from clients, Service Engineers, Installers and Resellers
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls and resolving all enquires to complete resolution
- Co-ordinating products and spare parts for team of Service Engineers ensuring delivery to Site
- Entering service engineer warranty invoices on the computer system and updating client accounts
- Processing client payments, raising invoices and posing receipts onto the accounts system
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'