CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers based in Glasgopw city centre.
We are always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
As a Contact Centre Team Manager you will lead, motivate, support and drive the performance of your advisors within a fast paced, dynamic call centre environment.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of advisors to deliver amazing results through great customer service
- Engage, motivate and inspire your team to always give their very best
- Under your exceptional leadership, your teams will have what it takes to understand the customers' needs
- Enable your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching, performance improvement and continuous development
- By demonstrating a passion, you will ensure your team are fully informed about the excellent services available to customers, while working within a compliant environment
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Previous experience of working in financial services, banking and/or insurance
- Previous experience of management in a fast paced environment
- A proven track record of demonstrable results attainment, leadership and team management skills is essential
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
- A positive and energetic approach to drive company and client requirements
- Sound interpersonal skills centred around communication and influencing
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify a problem and provide a solution
What You Will Get In Return
A competitive salary plus benefits package and great progression opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role apply now with your current CV.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Contact Centre Team Manager