As an Supply teacher you will be responsible for:
* Delivering lessons to motivate and inspire learning across the classroom.
* Accurately providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Marking in accordance to school policies and provide feedback to students.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Qualified Teacher Status or Newly qualified (QTS)
* Good classroom management.
* Previous UK teaching experience
* Hold or willing to take a new DBS on the update service.
* Knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
If you are or know anybody interested please contact me on directly on or email me .
Also please connect with me on LinkedIn for further on-going updates, vacancies and direct contact on the link below.
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job