- To undertake other duties as may be required
- Work with Master Production Scheduler (MPS) to ensure Supply Plan and plant scheduling plans are in sync.
- Provide feedback to MPS on issues, concerns, and opportunities related to plant planning and scheduling.
- Provide feedback to MPS on blocked, slow-moving, and excess/obsolete materials.
- Works with MPS to ensure production plans, raw material requirements, metric reporting, and other requirements are completed.
- Support raw material needs for production plan/schedule through development of purchase orders to meet finished goods production plans/schedules.
Education & Qualifications:
· Must have a minimum of A-Level standard.
Experience: (industry and job specific)
· A minimum of 5 years year experience in a planning or purchasing role or supporting planning processes in a chemical or manufacturing plant is preferred
· Experience using SAP or other integrated ERP/MRP tools/software
Knowledge & Skills: (incl. specific training requirements)
· Strong process improvement and project management skills
· Strong working knowledge using Excel (pivot tables, report generation, data-mining)
· Must be able to develop written instructions and provide verbal instructions on processes
· Be able to work independently as well as be a strong participant on team projects
· Strong verbal/non-verbal communication and presentation skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'