With the Discounter Channel being identified as a strategic driver for growth, this is an opportunity to truly deliver profitable annual plans for a multiple customer base; Aldi, Lidl, Iceland, Home Bargains, B&M, Poundland and Wilko.
A major FMCG Branded food & drinks company devoted to healthier & responsible living.
- To create and deliver a strategy which will generate profitable growth, through the identification, negotiation and customer implementation of increased distribution of the portfolio of branded drinks
- Deliver the annual joint business plans agreed with the discounter customers in line with the category strategy which meets the budget expectation of the business
- To lead and provide timely updates to Head of Grocery on business performance along with recommendations for growth opportunities
- To deliver excellence in execution through best in class shopper plans in stores & online
- Networking and Mobilising the customer behind executing the agreed plans
- Proven Account P&L delivery in line with objectives
- Managed and delivered JBP's, preferably across multiple customers
- Ability to manage accounts complexity alongside business priorities and external relationship management
- Confident in managing of Buyer relationships across customer base
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Proactive and curious approach
- Prepared to take the initiative
- Positive at building relationships - internal and external
- Confident communicator
- Can access W. London 3 days pw
12 Month FTC, competitive salary + excellent benefits
- National Account Management
- Discounter Channel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'