- An exciting opportunity has arisen with a worldwide provider of concrete
- Well known household name with regional and global offices and manufacturing facilities
- A leading Global brand, with the widest product range in the heavyside market
- The Shipper/Fleet Planner with located within the companies regional office, serving customers along the M4 corridor
- The Shipper/Fleet Planner will receive customer orders, manage all programmed orders and services
- Ensuring the smooth running of daily operations to minimise services failures/customer disruption. The Shipper/Fleet Planner will be ensuring deliveries are dispatched on time and any delays communicated with the customer
- The role is a high energy position requiring the Shipper/Fleet Planner to be organised and work to deadlines, ensuring customer service is maintained to the highest level
- The Shipper/Fleet Manager Working closely with other departments to meet customer requests and resolve customer issues, complaints or changes to orders.
- Due to high levels of application unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Will have previous Shipper/Fleet Planning experience with a construction product
- Heavyside/construction knowledge would be beneficial
- Will have geographical knowledge of the M4 and surrounding area
- Needs to be organised due to the high levels of multitasking
- Full driving licence
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job