An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Leader to join an exceptional provider of supported living care in the North West. The role holder will be responsible for an extra care scheme providing care to individuals with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and other health needs. . The supported living accommodation is a brand new scheme that will provide the highest possible levels of care. The opportunity offers an excellent working environment within a passionate North West division and also offers genuine career progression opportunities with a company who are continually working to develop.
The role holder will be the responsible individual for the service with CQC ensuring delivery of an optimum level of care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
Service Leader - Requirements-
- Experience within Supported Living Environments
- Management experience
- Relevant care qualification, ideally NVQ level 4
Service Leader - Responsibilities-
- Development and training of staff
- Recruitment of staff within the services
- Work closely with commissioners to build and develop relationships
- Demonstrate high levels of leadership and people management skills
- Bed management/referral, assessing suitability
- Attending disciplinary hearings
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call Adam on .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Learning Disabilities
- Team Leader
- Supported Living
- Physical Disabilities