An exciting opportunity to join DBD’s Scheduling team as a Service Coordinator. DBD is a family business that has grown into the UK’s leading Appliance Installation Distributor.
Our Service Coordinators are a fundamental part of the business, organising efficient kitchen appliance installations, daily schedules for our engineers whilst also building and maintaining good relationships with our on-site customers.
What you’ll do:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• Build & maintain excellent communication with site teams from our key customer accounts. This includes:
- Making initial contact with the site and communicating throughout a project to ensure we’re servicing their requirements & to effectively resolve any challenges that may arise.
- Regular conversations to improve the working practices between DBD & the customer, with particular emphasis put on their use of DBD Toolbox Visit Manager so that we can help meet their demands.
• Receive build forecast, call off & plot ready information from our customers via email or toolbox, acknowledging their requests & inputting this information into the DBD systems so that we can meet their requirements.
• Communicate key & relevant information to your colleagues to ensure we deliver an excellent service to our customer. This includes:
- Stock Issues which may prevent delivery or installation from occurring so that resolutions can be made in good time to enable a first time completion.
- Workload requirements to our Installers & Drivers.
- Liaising with our sales team so that good decisions can be made & communicated to our customers.
- Escalations are passed to our Project Managers when required so a resolution is in place quickly.
• Organised & methodical planning of work that provides great service to our customers in an efficient manner whilst being realistic for our external teams to fulfil.
• Oversee the paperwork used & completed by our Installers/Drivers within your region. This includes:
- Ensuring all warehouse & installation paperwork is accurate, contains meaningful instructions and is printed in good time
- Ensuring fully completed paperwork is returned for invoicing
Who you’ll be:
Our values are integral to how we operate; it is the reason for our success and our culture. To flourish here, you will naturally display our values; Helpful, Ethical and Innovative.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Excellent communicator in both oral & written form that demonstrates a helpful, pro-active & professional approach.
• Brilliant attention to detail that ensures high accuracy when reviewing information & processing upgrades or additional work.
• Natural desire to give the very best possible service to our customer that results in you going above & beyond to meet their requirements whenever it’s possible to do so.
• Comfortable working under pressure which is aided by an ability to act in a calm & composed manner at all times.
• Reliable team member that enjoys working closely with others to deliver excellent results as part of a larger team.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK coupled with a desire to work in the most efficient way possible which enables you to plan effective routes & working days.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office & able to quickly learn & pick up new systems.
What you’ll get:
DBD offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 25 days holiday
• Health care
• Free parking
• Regular staff events
• Charity Day
• Employee Retail Discount Scheme
• Length of service vouchers
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work
• Child Care Vouchers
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 with competitive benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract type: Permanent
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Service Coordinator role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.