SENIOR PRODUCT ANALYST
LONDON - Flexible and home working available.
Superb opportunity to join a high growth start up who're already shaking up the personal finance and fintech markets massively. Through the brands innovative AI features, they've worked with over 3 million customers globally and have achieved a licence to operate in both the US and Canada which is forecasting to be a lucrative territory in the coming years.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This position is business critical as you will the enabling the business to make better data driven decisions across product, marketing and commercial operations. You will be working amongst a team of 6 data experts and play a vital role in the productionising of models that feed directly into the product. These tasks include:
- Build key Product Metrics and analyse user behaviour.
- Conduct regular a/b tests to optimise user journey on both app and desktop.
- Building user segmentation, marketing attribution and customer lifetime value models to optimise customer personalisation and targeting.
- Above all, you play a vital role in translating your analysis into actionable insights which will have a real business impact in a fast-growing market.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Excellent coding ability in SQL with experience working with millions of rows of data
- Advanced modelling skills in one or more of the following: SAS/R/Python
- Marketing Attribution or Product analytics experience
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline
- Fantastic stakeholder skills
- A salary of up to £80,000 based on experience
- Extensive benefits package
- Company discounts
- Flexible working
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Jamie Smith via the apply link on this page. This client is conducting a virtual process and onboarding.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'