Senior HR Professional
We have a vacancy for an employed HR tutor/consultant (full time or part-time) to deliver Level 3, 5 and 7 CIPD qualifications
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a genuinely nice bunch of people? We are looking for individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! This would suit someone who has been in a senior HR or L&D position who is looking to move away from the demands of corporate life into a more flexible and rewarding role.
Watson Martin Partnership is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications and in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding success rates. We differ from other providers through our unique blend of learning methods combining competency assessment, development activities, workshops and online delivery to create programmes tailored to individual needs. Due to continued growth we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.
The role is mainly based at our Raynes Park head office with training delivery in central London locations. Here you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others. You will have more than just a job, you will be making a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Salary £40k-£45k per annum
- High levels of job satisfaction through helping individuals achieve their goals
- A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion with the opportunity to work from home for one day per week (once up to speed with the job)
- Being part of a close knit team in a very successful business
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- MCIPD and a genuine interest in developing others.
- Proven track record of workshop design and delivery
- Interest in providing individual support to students and ability to provide high quality constructive feedback
- Proficiency in using virtual learning environments (ideally Moodle but not essential)
- Experience of designing or using blended learning materials and delivering webinars and/or live classes
- Experience at a management level as an HR/L&D generalist
- Experience of and/or an interest in delivering apprenticeships is desirable
- Experience of CMI, ILM or IAM qualifications would be advantageous
- Workshop Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job