Interested in a highly rewarding senior Compliance Manager opportunity at well-known retail investment platform provider? £100-120k salary
This is working with fantastic team, interesting products, and offers a highly competitive package.
Core elements of the role will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the development and delivery of the Compliance Programme including risk assessments, policies & procedures and staff training especially focussed on Conduct of Business and Financial Crime requirements.
The role is also responsible for managing a number of key regulatory activities relating to monitoring, training and internal reporting across the business and managing and developing the Compliance team.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth business that is extremely respected in its market place and either make a step up or a step across in what will be an extremely interesting and diverse role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing technical expertise and advice
- Identifying key regulatory changes and provide leadership in delivering the changes
- Understand the firm’s business model and strategy
- Acting as the Head of Compliance when required
- Act as Deputy MLRO
- Extensive general compliance experience from the retail investment platform or investment management industry
- Exposure to financial crime
- People management experience
In return you will receive £100-120k base, bonus, 10% non-contributory pension, medical cover, critical illness, and 25 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job