Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Collections manager to join a busy, vibrant team based in Cheshire. This is a great company to work for, excellent working environment, and career opportunities. Liaising internally with; Asset Finance /Finance/Risk, and Externally with Intermediaries/Repo agents/Auctions/ Solicitors/Suppliers/Liquidators. You need to have had previous strong hands on Collections experience within the Asset Finance industry.
* Preparing submissions to Solicitors for legal action
* Assessing when repossessions are necessary
* Authorising control of repossessions
* Organising sale of assets
* Liaising with repossession agents / Auctions etc…
* Organising online prosecutions in small claims courts.
* Liaising with Liquidators.
* Agreeing payment plans
* Arrears calls & correspondence to hirers.
* Liaising with Brokers & Suppliers
* Collecting Debit card payments
* Managing the secondary rental portfolio
. Ability to Communicate with Hirers/Customers/Third Parties in a meaningful way
* Good attention to detail.
* Numerically sound
* Comfortable working to internal deadlines
* Comfortable with computer operations
* Pleasant telephone manner
* Works well in a team
Please ONLY apply for this possition if you have the relevant Collections experience. Email your CV to
- account manager
- credit control
- team leader
- collections officer
- consumer lending
- defaults collections supervisor
- specialist support