Senior Claims Handler - Property
The pace of change in insurance means we’re looking for talented, ambitious people who can help strengthen our market position. We now have a number of exciting opportunities for Senior Claims Handlers in our brand new state of the art Glasgow office to join our newly established property team. Would you like to join one of our dynamic teams and be part of our success?
In this role you will be working in Zurich’s property claims department where you will be responsible for handling and resolving a full portfolio of complex claims by investigating, negotiating and finalising claims inline with governance guidelines and your authority limits.
- Reviews and resolves complex cases and proactively finalises claims within authority limits ensuring settlement at an optimum level with consideration to business implications.
- Maximise productivity and profitability within the department
- Training and sharing best practice with other team members
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Supervisory responsibilities basis as required
To be successful in this role, you will have already gained extensive commercial Claims handling experience from within a loss adjuster environment. You will also have a good technical knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation, legal liability, standards and protocols. You will deliver exceptional customer service to customers through strong communication relationship management and effective negotiation skills. You will also have an inquisitive nature that will enable you to ask appropriate questions and reach accurate decisions. Given your experience you will ideally have also been involved in coaching and developing others.
You will be educated to GCSE Level standard (or equivalent) and relevant A Level or Degree qualifications will be highly regarded. Progress towards CII professional qualifications will also be advantageous. Strong IT skills will also be required.
As well as this we offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes -
- Discounted gym membership,
- 22 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Discounted gadget insurance
- Annual company bonuses
- Contribution to medical cover
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Free flu jab
- 12% pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'