Senior Business Systems Analyst 16602
Here at Experian we are recruiting a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our team within Client Delivery. This role plays a key part in the specification, the delivery and quality assurance of all project development, with key areas of responsibilities including Software Configuration, Test & Support, Project Delivery and above all Teamwork. Candidates who have solid experience within delivery or solutions will be most suited to this role within a similar environment or industry to that of Experian, as well as routinely taken part in delivering solutions to client in conjunction with being successful of delivering more than one solution to multiple industry sectors.
As Senior Business Systems Analyst key responsibilities, will include:
Software Configuration, Test and Support
* Configuration of complex solutions to meet the agreed business requirements, prioritising deliverable tasks
* Contributions to the design and execute test scenarios and test scripts to ensure client solutions are correctly configured.
* Test software against specification to ensure the product operates as specified, produce test report and amend where appropriate.
* Assist in quality assurance -Input and review end to end Test Plan against a supplied Test schedule and facilitate the creation and execution of test cases by analysts and ensure the execution of the test cases per the test plan.
* Responsible for the resolution of problems with support where necessary.
* Prepare reports for the Project Manager which they can use to communicate project status to relevant parties, both internal and external.
* Provide client support during testing / live phases of every delivery through e-mail, telephone / conference calls and on-site visits.
* Ownership of role and responsibility on a project delivery
* Application of product and industry knowledge to share knowledge
* Support project manager/project lead in assessing, planning and organising project workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules, including and accurate assessment of the work that needs to be undertaken, your own workload and that of others and as part of the delivery.
* Ensure all issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Attend and contribute to the peer review of deliverable documentation with support from the Architect.
* Recognises and acts on deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
* Work with leads to transform and develop new requirements from input into CR through to design and implementation.
We're looking for those who ideally have the following skills and attributes:
* Experience of data extraction, formulation, manipulation and analysis.
* Experience of software solution design and configuration through full project end to end life cycle
* Test Planning and the execution of detailed test cases plus providing support documentation.
* Ability to assist clients in implementing and testing new solutions.
* Ability to plan and execute own workload and that of junior members
In return to you valuable contribution to Experian, we offer a competitive remuneration package and an awesome range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job