Senior Block Property Manager
Are you a driven and motivated Senior Block Property Manager,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Are you an Property Manager, looking for the opportunity to progress your career in a growing market?
Do you have experience managing properties; such as Section 20's, AGM's and Service Charges?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Property Management company are in need for a driven Senior Block Property Manager to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Mitcham:
* 9am-5:30pm days
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* Internal career progression
* Access to Car Pool if needed
* Quality training, with exciting progression potential
* Professional qualifications paid for (IRPM, ARMA...)
Your duties will be;
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works.
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant
- To provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold
developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident
Management Companies, proactively manage in accordance with the management agreement
the terms of the lease/agreements and good current practice.
- To manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Prepare and draft minutes of Board meetings for approval by the Directors.
- Good understanding of lease terms and ability to write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in
relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance,
satellite dishes, wood floors, pets, etc.
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration and agree with Board of Directors
and approve on PMS computer system.
- Good understanding of service charge and company accounts and ability to explain them to
- Ensure that all necessary contracts and annual inspections are in place.
- Carry out regular Inspections of properties from time to time and action any works necessary.
- Ensure that all properties under Management have up to date Health & Safety, Fire Risk
Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Legionnaires Risk Assessment and Electrical Reports etc.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
- Need to have at least 2 years block residential experience
- Demonstrable post qualification experience
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills.
- Interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Diplomacy and a Team Player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- No need to drive - access to pool car if needed; sites are very local (central London)
- Needs to be credible, passionate and looking for the next step
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job