SAS Collections Strategy Analyst
Up to £48,000
Do you want a role where the responsibilities pivot around your ability to take data on board, analyse it and provide valued insight and strategy within a Collections Environment? You will take a leading role whereby you will cover all aspects of Customer Management across Credit Cards.
A major Credit Card company within the UK who are currently in the process of launching a new product and can offer exposure across the entire Credit Lifecycle.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Portfolio Quality Reporting & Analysis: Responsible for the monitoring and reporting of collections strategies, ensuring the collections risk segmentation and models are fit for purpose and operating effectively.
- Performance Measurement (linked to impairment) & Target Setting: supporting the development of intra month forecasting and providing insight and targets to the collections operations team on a timely basis to ensure combined impairment and collections cost targets are achieved.
- Long term forecasting and debt sale modelling (incl. volumes to Ops for capacity planning): Contributing to the creation of debt distribution forecasts and account volumes in arrears to the impairment and operations team respectively.
- Team Leadership: Expected to provide thought leadership to the Risk & Operations Management function and challenge of strategic initiatives to meet our Impairment and Collections cost targets
You will be using SQL on a day to day basis to manipulate and extract data whilst also using it to develop innovative and exciting strategies.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Strong experience in using SAS on a day to day basis
- The ability to take data and provide insight and develop Collections strategy
- Exposure to portfolio's which focus around Credit Cards
- Knowledge of Basel Models and Scorecards and how they are using within Financial Services
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use your motivation to drive the influence of your work
You should expect to earn up to £48,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SAS - strategy - Collections - Recoveries - impairment - leadership - reporting - Insight - Credit Risk - Risk - Scoring - Scorecards - Modelling - Basel - Strategic