This is a fantastic new opportunity to bring a new skills base and capability into our organisation as a specialist SAP Business Consultant. This will allow a deeper focus to allow the provision of expert support to the Retail SAP solution, particularly CRM and ISU used across the Energy Retail business. To maintain the integrity of the technical projects and process improvements and maintaining the integrity of these that underpin CRM, Industry Processes, Meter Management or Meter to Cash processes and reporting in relation to a turnover in excess of £3bn per annum to meet SP business needs and assist with delivering business goals and strategies.
As a thought leader looking for a new challenge to make an impact at the heart of our business to be a leading provider of specialist SAP knowledge and expertise, combining business and technical ideas for requirements and problems in SAP terms and converting them into deliverable solutions. With your already developed SAP utilities knowledge and full life-cycle implementation experience, you will ensure daily business support and solution delivery effectively.
In addition, with your already enhanced influencing skills this will allow you to contribute to the development and review of emerging SAP technologies as the subject matter expert using external benchmarking and industry trends to identify SAP best practices to recommend and initiate improvement activity with business driven solutions to translate into actionable initiatives and communicate to senior stakeholders across the business.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Specific knowledge of SAP for Utilities (e.g. CRM, ISU, IDEX, PI, Solution Manager)
- Experience with SAP implementations
- Knowledge of end-to-end SAP development process
- Business case, financial and cost modelling development
- Strong customer focus, offering effective solutions to satisfy both current needs and those anticipated for the future
- Uses initiative to anticipate problems and future opportunities and acts accordingly before being required to do so
- Strong communication and influencing skills conveying ideas clearly and convincingly,
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a highly complex process/technical environment and will constantly use creativity to resolve challenges
- Knowledge/Experience of Utility Industry
- Good leadership and motivation skills