Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. With 40 years' experience and 24,000 staff on six continents, Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about. We call this Leading to Better.
We currently have an opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst to join our Global Kerryconnect (SAP) Team deploying our global template worldwide as well as working on Business as Usual (BAU) Enhancement projects specifically in the Regulatory space. This person will work as part of the Regulatory workstream which covers the areas of Master Data Management (MDG), Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S), labelling and other Regulatory aspects of the business. As a result, you will get both ICT and Business exposure all of ongoing Regulatory projects. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Help to design, build, test and deploy the Kerryconnect SAP solution for by working closely with other team members and consulting partners.
- Actively own, promote and improve the Kerryconnect technical solution and associated processes for your area.
- Prepare for and partake in design confirmation on future enhancements to the Global template.
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
- Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP.
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support.
- Validate training material developed by the training team.
- Work on parallel projects for both BAU and Kerryconnect Deployment releases.
- Participate in business engagement activities with our regional ICT teams.
- Degree in ICT, Data Analytics, Business Information systems or Regulatory related degree
- 2-4 years post graduate experience in a similar role and environment.
- Experience in an ERP deployment project lifecycle including design, configuration, test, data conversion and implementation of the technical aspects of the solution.
- Experience in one or more of the following systems: PLM, SAP ECC, SAP MDG, SAP EHS (but not a necessary requisite.)
- Prior experience of working with business stakeholders for Regulatory would be a plus.
- Experience in the preparation of process design workshops and documents
- Experience in the preparation of functional design documents and test scripts