Title: Salesforce Developer (Full Time)
Salary: £40 K
Location: City of London, Aldgate
Our client, who are within the Finance and Investment sector are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Developer, ideally with 2 years Salesforce Sales background to join their busy team based in The City.
The Ideal Developer will be charged with maintaining, designing and developing, tailored technical Salesforce solutions and integrations with existing systems. They will be a key component in designing and configuring new software solutions as well as the integration of new applications.
Core duties include:
- Customising page objects, record types, page layouts and fields
- Robust solution testing covering the varied and complex business conditions/scenarios
- Ensure solutions meet business expectations
- Creating, updating triggers and test classes
- Setting up user profiles and managing permission settings
- Building solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain and enhance Service Cloud applications
- Technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications
- Salesforce development utilising Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
The successful candidate MUST possess the following experience and skills to be successful for an interview with my client:
- 2+ years` experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and 1 year plus Apex/VisualForce development is a MUST
- Comfortable with Salesforce configuration
- Salesforce data loader eg: managing and cleansing data etc.
- Extensive Salesforce configuration and development capabilities
- Salesforce ADM201 Certified.
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Excellent communications, comfortable with directing management
The successful candidate will need to be extremely well organised and efficient, ability to prioritise.
In return for your hard work, benefits include 25 days hols, private health and non-contributory pension.
Please note due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Send your CV to now.
Ritz Rec - Employment Agency
- Salesforce Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job