Sales Office Manager
Salary - £30,000 to £34,000
As the Sales Office Manager you will be responsible for the Sales Support team; a small team of 4 individuals dedicated to providing outstanding Customer Service and Care to their customers.
- Liaising directly with the manufacturing sites in the UK and Poland to resolve any issues regarding supply and delivery
- Problem solving and making key decisions that affect the day to day business
- Quoting and securing orders from existing customers
- Providing an escalation point for customer complaints
- Providing an escalation point for any late payment of invoices
- Occasional customer visits or attendance at an industry event (possibly abroad)
- Providing wide reaching support to the European Sales Manager
- Providing weekly and monthly reports
The successful candidate must have experience working in a high-pressure customer service role and have knowledge and understanding of the sales order / manufacturing supply chain process, from enquiry through to delivery.
The role requires a great deal of collaboration between many different departments, therefore excellent interpersonal skills are essential to develop the relationships needed across multiple sites in different locations.
Key attributes for the role are:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel used extensively)
- Proactive, Organised and Collaborative
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A 'can do' attitude
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'