RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML),Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance screening solutions provider. RDC offers the industry’s largest financial crime risk diligence database as a SaaS platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready risk intelligence and compliance protection to leading financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. RDC has been named to the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking recognizing the fastest growing technology companies, for three consecutive years.
As a member of this new and high-energy team, the Sales Development Executive will be given the opportunity to learn the business and develop sales skills with the goal of moving to B2B sales or another client-facing role. You’ll get to identify, nurture and qualify new business opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team while learning about the risk and compliance space.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Sales to adjust strategy on targeting accounts
- Schedule discovery meetings for Enterprise Sales to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct discovery calls to qualify leads for Enterprise Sales
- LEARN! You'll get a lot of insight into the inner-workings of compliance teams at HUGE organizations and financial institutions, including the regulatory pressures they face—RDC can help with that!
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills, getting experience talking to executive level managers at large companies. A successful member of the team will have the opportunity to move into several other areas of the organization.
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A curious disposition
- The aptitude to learn our products and use our sales tools
- A competitive nature
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
- Competitive Advantage
- Personal Drive
- New Business Opportunities