Role location: London, Manchester, Leeds, Colchester or Hertford
To deliver a comprehensive service to meet the needs of the segments across the Group. The role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the annual pay review, the monthly finance process, supporting the design and implementation of variable pay schemes, benchmarking and grading roles and delivering regular projects and initiatives. The role offers a varied and fast-paced learning opportunity in a growing organisation, with exposure to senior stakeholders and a focus on transformation and M&A activity.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Support of the annual pay review including; assisting with the salary/bonus recommendation process; leading the market analysis/salary survey/benchmarking exercise to identify market trends and make benchmarking recommendations for the HR Business Partners/business, as required.
- Ensuring that the data integrity of all compensation data is fit for purpose to support key projects and processes.
- Tracking of employee incentives and processing of comp related payments into payroll.
- Compiling reports to assist the liquidity and accrual management processes.
- Support the senior hire offer and recruitment processes.
- Compile the Reward section in the monthly HR report and provide insight.
- Support the annual variable pay design and implementation round including modelling and liaising with Finance.
- Take ownership of the long term incentives and equity structures to manage leavers, valuations, finance reporting and legal risks
- Support the Head of Reward in designing new incentive plans to facilitate M&A activity
- Work with Reward Managers to ensure appropriate Reward governance policy and approaches are in place across the company, taking account of industry best practise and regulatory changes
- Supporting employee communications in relation to compensation/benefits
- Management of external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Assist with the monthly production of Remuneration Committee papers.
- Develop a suite of reports providing management information and insight on reward issues.
- Actively participate in delivering the annual reward plan, including projects related to M&A, process optimisation, system implementation and business restructuring.
The role requires an articulate, numerate individual able to work independently and adapt to new environments. They should be confident, inquisitive and be prepared to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Educated to degree level
- Significant quantitative and analytic skills, preferably using Microsoft Excel
- Concise writing style and ability to distill complex themes in to clear advice
- Articulate and clear thinker prepared to speak their mind and contribute in team environments
- Excellent organisation skills
- Desire to learn and take on responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptability to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply online - no agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job