Our client is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team on a 6 month FTC basis in West Sussex.
The Reward Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical support in service of customer facing colleagues.
- Support the customer people programme
- Provide analysis and insight on reward scenarios and build models and plans to help inform better decision making from the reward team (for example modelling incentive plans, shift pay, recognition schemes, living wage analysis etc.)
- Manipulate and connect large, complex sets of reward data using internal and external benchmarks and present clear recommendations to the business.
- Deliver reward project work in line with the customer area requirements meeting ambitious delivery targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) with excellent Excel and modelling skills
- Have a passion for working in reward and experience of working through the Reward process, with good core knowledge of all aspects of Reward including pay & benefits and associated administration
- Will be comfortable working at pace and enjoy rising to the challenge to deliver high impact pieces of work.
- Be familiar with using Oracle including extracting information/data and will have working knowledge of business objects and equivalent reporting tools
- Highly numerate with an enquiring and problem solving mindset with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt
This role offers a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical scheme, life assurance, child care vouchers and various discounts.