Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Temporary Requirement - Resourcing and Retention Lead
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Resourcing and Retention Lead for a Public Sector Organisation based in Staffordshire Leicester. This role is initially for 3 months, offering a daily rate of £175 - £200 PAYE inclusive of holiday pay.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a NHS service.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the HR team and to managers of the trust regarding resourcing, retention & workforce related issues
- Ensure all communication regarding the resourcing options available to recruiting managers are communicated appropriately
- Maintain responsibility for planning large scale recruitment campaign, which may incorporate both temporary and permanent solutions. This will include providing advice and guidance on recruitment solutions presented as part of new business planning process for new services
- Work with Associate Director of Workforce in the review and development of HR strategy, policies, procedures and practices
- Interpret new employment legislation, national guidelines and best practice initiatives with regards to resource and retention matters
- Ensure all staff have access to the Trust resourcing/recruitment policies and standard operating procedures
- Take the HR lead on Trust wide projects (e.g. Retention Programme) developing frameworks and overseeing action plans across the Trust.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to senior managers within the organisation in the implementation of the Trust's
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to , quoting Ref: 6682690.
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.