We are sourcing an experienced Resource Planning Manager (6 month FTC) for a dynamic business with an extremely exciting brand. The role is to manage resource levels in line with forecasted contact centre volumes, while maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
This would really suit a hands on planning manager with experience of Financial & FTE planning.
- Financial FTE planning - Real-Time manage the RP function for an inbound/ outbound environment across all contact methods, ensure optimal scheduling to meet key performance indicators
- Work strategically with the business to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management
- Implement and develop the finance project and programme roadmap
- Utilise historical data and contact forecasts to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports recruitment strategy decisions
- Retain up to date knowledge & analysis to support the business finance continuous improvement.
Experience & Skills Required for role:
- Previous experience at Resource Planning at a Management level, and in a similar role
- A proven track record management of financial project and programme management
- Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
- Proven knowledge and experience of workforce management technology
- TOM experience would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Effective influencing, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Innovative thinker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job