Swiis is currently recruiting exceptional Administration Assistant to work as an integral part of our Centralised Bookings Team, working from our service based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
- £22,000 with an increase to 24,000 on successful completion of probation
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- 7:00am 3:00pm / 12:30pm 8:30pm shifts
The ideal candidate will have previous experience preferably in making and dealing with temporary staff booking requests, possess an excellent telephone manner and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure covering day-to-day recruitment tasks, handling emergency calls quickly and efficiently to enable the smooth running of the business out of hours.
The role is full time, permanent, Monday to Sunday with shift based office hours covering 07:00 - 20:30; however, flexibility with working hours will be required.
Administration Assistant Key duties
- Responding to emergencies by telephone.
- Shift scheduling and bookings management.
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers.
- General administration.
- Representing Swiis professionally to clients and temporary workers at all times.
Administration Assistant Essential requirements
- You must have experience of working in an administrative role within a busy office environment.
- Experience of staffing coordination/booking management is particularly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent IT and word processing skills.
- Some knowledge of the health and social care sector.
Swiis Health and Social Care is a provider of quality services throughout the health and social care sectors, supplying a range of high-quality flexible staffing solutions to such organisations as the NHS, local authorities, private hospitals, the not-for-profit sector and mental health services. We have celebrated over twenty years of service, making us one of the longest-established health and social care recruitment organisations in the UK.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please visit http://smrtr.io/ny39ZQ
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job