Regional Planned Investment Performance Manager
SALARY: £33,832 - £42,735
JOB LOCATION: East / North Region
HOURS: 36 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
The Assets Directorate is responsible for delivery of Clarion's £111m investment plans nationally. These investment plans are designed to deliver the Clarion's Asset and Sustainability Strategies which includes meeting the objectives of the Clarion 2040 Strategy. The works in these plans include for traditional component replacement programmes, multiple capital item projects, remodelling of dwellings in blocks, deep retrofit schemes, mechanical & electrical projects, complex engineering projects.
All of these works are carried out across multiple tenure types and varying geographical locations and we proactively work with stakeholders to enable delivery of our investment plans and demonstrate exceptional clienting methods.
To ensure we meet these objectives, we're looking for a Regional Planned Investment Performance Manager to manage a team which delivers effective management of financial and performance information, and administration of contract governance processes. Reporting to the Head of Planned Investment, you'll be required to work with other Regional Performance Managers to deliver service improvement projects nationally which support the efficient delivery of investment plans.
We'll look to you to provide exceptional customer service advice, guidance and support to customers, partners and colleagues and provide analysis of customer satisfaction information to identify trends and requirements for service improvements. We'll also ask you to continuously review processes and procedures, ensuring they are fit for purpose for Clarion and the Planned Investment Partnership.
Other responsibilities include:
- Administer contract governance processes to comply with governance framework, contract compliance and to support Planned Investment Partnership
- Monitor expenditure and forecast against budgets
- Support improvement projects by leading activities and/or providing reporting documentation to achieve the project objectives. Work closely with peer managers to deliver projects nationally for Planned Investment Partnership.
Qualified to Level 4 level qualification and ideally a member of an appropriate accrediting body such as CIHCM or CMI, you'll already have substantial experience in delivering analysis and reporting of process functions and of delivering contract governance processes and support functions. You'll need experience of planning, managing and organising resources within the overall policy framework.
If you have strong analytical and problem solving skills, alongside excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Closing Date - 2nd August at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profileRegional Planned Investment Performance Manager, please visit our website athttps://or click 'apply'.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer sponsorship.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.
- analytical and problem solving
- planned investment
- customer satisfaction information
- Planned Investment Partnership
- CIHCM or CMI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'