Are you available from the end of March until August/September?
Are you experienced or do you have a keen interest or qualification in Recruitment or HR?
Are you happy to work a 5/6-month contract?
Your key responsibility is to assist the Recruitment department with administration during the peak period of summer!
• Sourcing, screening, scheduling, and interviewing applicants.
• Issuing of contracts to successful applicants.
• Processing of weekly accurate staffing lists to centres.
• Constant recruitment throughout summer and maintain a pool of back up applications.
• Chasing and verifying missing documents.
• Chasing prospective employees for any outstanding information.
• Performing background checks and criminal checks of all staff.
• Providing administrative support for the recruitment process.
• Ensure all staff archiving is received from centres.
• Maintaining diligent records of employee’s qualifications, background checks and references.
• Ensure centre documentation kept accurately.
• Support Operations Executives with their overall administration as required.
• Consolidate all feedback on overall feedback logs.
• Assist with other departments should they require assistance.
Role Specific Specification:
• Flexible approach to the working day and ability to 'think on your feet’.
• Excellent communicative, organisational, and administrative skills.
• Ability to thrive in high pressure environments.
• Proficient time management skills.
• High-attention to detail.
• Administrative/Recruitment experience or HR experience or qualification
• Proven problem-solving ability.
Office Hours: Up to 42.5 hours per week, on Mon-Fri AND 60 Minute paid break.
Evening and weekend work when required.
£17,000 - £19,000 - Dependant on your experience.
- Administrative Support