To advise on basic HR related matters and issues and provide an administrative service to the HR department, with a particular focus on recruitment. This is a high volume transnational role which requires a high level of attention to detail in a very busy working environment.
Based in Guildford, free parking available on site. Looking for an experienced HR Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Key Responsibilities for the Recruitment/HR Assistant will include:
- Provide all aspects of administrative support to recruitment activities
- Vacancy management
- Arranging and supporting interviews
- Pre-employment checks
- On boarding and carrying out right to work checks to ensure compliance
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies
- Referring more complex situations to the HR Advisors where appropriate
- Use the HR Management System to input and report on all aspects of employee information
- Assist the HR Advisors in providing day-to-day operational HR support
- Undertake administrative duties within the department; including preparing new starter files, induction packs.
- Ensure all filing systems, paper and electronic are kept up to date
- Support employee relations procedures e.g. grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Arranging meetings
- Taking notes during Grievance meetings
- Providing supporting documents
- Liaising with occupational Health and the Centre for Wellbeing
- Employee benefits and staff survey
HR Assistants who apply must have:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume HR / recruitment administrative role
- Strong Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of PeopleSoft or other people management database
- Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
Based near Guildford, this is a 8 month fixed term contract with potential for it to be extended. Looking for candidates who are immediately available, experienced Recruitment/HR Assistant with Previous experience of working in a high volume HR and recruitment administrative role.
Paying upto£26,000 depending on candidates experience