Our client needs to develop an innovative and exciting recruitment experience supported by robust assessment process that will ensure we hire people aligned to both the values and technical capability required. To help facilitate this we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partners to join our team, working from our clients site in Bristol. The key focus of this role is to support and deliver the resourcing strategies across all business units and interface with the in-house Recruitment Leads.
This role will be developing recruiting strategies for specialist permanent positions across Engineering, IT and Professional Services at all levels, and ensuring we are working in close partnership with our key stakeholders to achieve a successful outcome for individual hires and campaigns.
- Provide resourcing support to all business units within our client.
- Provide key input on the most appropriate recruitment solution
- In partnership with the Relationship Leads, engage with Managers and develop a good understanding of all business units.
- Be coherent with the full recruitment lifecycle from concept to completion. Ensuring job briefs are in line with the business / functional needs, individuals are recruited within the specified timeframes.
- Advising and implementing sourcing and attraction initiatives and processes.
- Obtain a full understanding of future resourcing campaigns and associated timescales.
- Advise Relationship Leads on market conditions and trends.
- In partnership with Relationship Leads, develop strong working relationships with the hiring community.
- You must have demonstrable experience of recruiting within a structured process driven environment.
- Previous Client Relationship expose and advantage
- Strong market knowledge of candidate sourcing strategies.
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Desire to challenge and improve existing processes and procedures
- Working with the relationship leads of the business to assess and identify and understand recruitment requirements.
- Security clearance to be held and maintained
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Previous Client Relationship and Recruitment Experience