Real Estate - Plot Sales
£19,000 - £20,000
Due to expansion, my client requires a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their very busy Solihull-based Plots Sales team, part of their Real Estate group.
You will work as part of a team to provide secretarial and administrative support to help their legal teams deliver great service to our clients.
- Assisting with the processing of land registry forms and other legal documentation
- The issue of contract packs to solicitors
- Attending to clients and other solicitors on the telephone, taking messages and assisting generally with the conveyancing process
- The production of accurate documents and overseeing the case management system (training will be provided)
- Assisting with monthly billing and other related financial administration
- Conveyancing experience gained within a Real Estate team
- Minimum of 2 years as a Legal Secretary
- A minimum grade C pass at GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Mathematics
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
Apply now for immediate consideration
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.