Our dynamic, successful FMCG client are looking to recruit a Quality Systems Coordinator to help support the Quality Manager in the development and implementation of ISO 9001:2015 and continued management of their other ISO Quality systems at its Northamptonshire site, North of Peterborough, The hours of work are Mon to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to understand the requirements for ISO 9001:2015 certification and pro-actively work with the personnel at the clients site to compile policies and procedures to ensure all activities are compliant with the necessary legislation and audit requirements.
- Ability to update the current Quality Manual, Quality Policy and Objectives to meet the requirements for ISO 9001:2015.
- Ability, where appropriate to train personnel to maintain and comply to these policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and interpret ISO standards.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels. Provide feedback of progress on a weekly basis to the Quality Manager.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently and work independently.
Education & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a scientific discipline.
- Demonstration of appropriate level of knowledge, ability and experience of ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Quality background ideally within a FMCG or chemical company.
- A recognised internal auditor qualification would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Good computer skills.
This is an excellent time to join our expanding client and be part of a professional and friendly team. The role is within a commutable distance of Peterborough, Stamford, Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping, Corby, Leicester, Grantham, Kettering, Market Harborough, Wansford, Oundle, Oakham.
- ISO Standards