Quality Auditor Meat Industry
Approx. 30 hours p/week
£11.00 p/hour - £12.00 p/hour
One of my clients who are a meat processing facility have a need for a new quality auditor to work a permanent, part time role at a very modern site in Rugby.
This is a key role for this client and one which will involve you handling raw meat, working out shelf live and ensuring there is a full audit trail for each piece of meat being processes.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing meat samples.
- Conduction QA spot checks.
- Completing temperature checks.
- Updating production paperwork.
- Auditing standards against BRC and customer requirements.
- There may be other reasonable duties you could be asked to perform.
This role is a challenge, varied and one where you can make a real difference within this faced paced environment. The management is very supportive, the company is very forward thinking and they really do embrace continuous improvement and positive change.
To be consider for this role you do need to have the following skills & experience:
- Experience working within a food production environment as a QA or technician.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Very process driven and a methodical thinker.
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills.
- Awareness of food hygiene standards.
How do apply:
If you have read the job, you have the experience needed, are familiar with BRC standards and you don't mind handling meat then you need to be applying. Thankfully that's easy to do and you just need to respond to this advert with an updated copy of your CV clearly showing the skills you feel are relevant along with your phone number.
As soon as we have that we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"