QA Technician, Quality Assurance, Bradford, West Yorkshire, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Technician role based in Bradford, for a Food Manufacturer.
The role is working within the small Technical Team for a QA Technician, and reports to the Technical QA Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Raw material checks for correct temperature, condition and specification
- Final product and packaging checks for accuracy and specification
- CCP checks & monitoring
- Raw material and final product sampling
- Equipment and environment checks
- GMP inspections & BRC/Red Tractor internal audits
- Assisting in the already BRC AA accreditation standards
- Assisting in the third party and customer audits
- Packaging Intake & storage including labels, PPE, bags etc
Previous experience in the meat industry would be an advantage, but not necessary as training will be given.
Hours or work: 6am - 3pm
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Controller QA Operative QA Auditor Technical Assistant QC Technician Quality Assurance Operative Production, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate, West Yorkshire.