Job Title: Production & Materials Planner
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
Salary dependent on experience and perceived skill levels
Opportunity to work with an award-winning company
My client is successful within manufacturing, printing, assembly and design facilities across 3 locations.
My client is looking to recruit a Production & Materials Planner, to join the team within the Mouldshop to support the business in terms of growth. The Production & Materials Planner will be responsible for planning workflow, ensuring materials are available to deliver on time for customers.
- Ordering of all raw materials, packaging and inserts using MRP
- Support the management of annual leave for shop floor employees
- Stock control using MRP including stock taking
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Planning transport and booking out finished goods on MRP in line with customer requirements
- Report production issues at meetings
- Candidate must have experience in a similar role
- MRP systems knowledge and skills, including managing purchase orders is essential
Experience in the plastic injection moulding and/or automotive environment would be advantageous
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Injection Mould
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"