Private Client Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 (dependant on skills and experience) plus bonus plus benefits
Building on the success of our existing team, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Executive to join our team in Southampton.
We are looking for an Executive who is able to hit the ground running, with a high level of drive, ambition and the ability to build good, long lasting and effective relationships with both clients and staff.
You will need to be determined, positive and self motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
We are very interested in speaking to candidates from a wide background who have the attitude to be a successful Executive, experience with high net worth clients is ideal. This is a great position working in a supportive and friendly team.
What will I be doing?
To handle own portfolio of existing accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base and proactively developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
- To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put risk presentations for Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirements
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Develop strong relationships with insurers
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
- Control of client debt
- Experience within a similar Executive role- Desirable
- Knowledge of high net worth personal insurance- Desirable
- A track record of sales/generating new business- Essential
- Experience with meeting clients- Desirable
- Cert CII qualified- Desirable
Who are we and what do we offer?
We are a dynamic organisation employing over 1,500 people in England, Scotland and Wales. Our network of offices means we have a strong local presence, enabling our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Our purpose is simple: to build long lasting relationships with our clients based on personal service and technical excellence. We work side-by-side with our commercial and individual clients as their trusted adviser providing insurance, risk management and employee benefits advice and services.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
We have a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that increases with service.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email