Printing Technical Specialist
The position provides print & digital workflow operations support to the various EMEA and APAC based business units and their clients. The configuration, composition and design of workflows plus site implementation of physical devices including site reporting and data analysis. Assisting with vendor management of third party companies that underpin the EMEA and APAC print environment.
The Senior Technical Analyst will be called upon to assist in the absence of the team manager as and when required along with priority issue escalation from support engineers 24/7.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Core service deployments.
• Processing of incidents or requests from ticket based system
• Processing of change requests following corporate guidelines
• Checking of operational procedures, highlighting and implementing improvements (plan, do, review).
• Production of statistics and reporting.
• Minimal supervised solution implementation.
• Solution documentation.
• Digital & Physical Print environment software administration and support.
• Scanning environment software administration and support.
• Document composition and logic skills.
• Basic solution designs or workflows.
• Telephone support
• Out of hours support
• High level problem solving.
• Print engineer coordination.
• Vendor management.
• Working out of normal business hours and at weekends as required
• Ensure key controls are documented, disseminated to team, maintained and reported
• Training of Technical Analyst as required
• Provide technical expertise to others in and outside the department
• Can handle multiple concurrent issues, and is able to prioritise and resolve
• Any other pertinent responsibilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job