Having recently won Best Large PPC Agency in the Search Awards, our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical and client-facing skills to join their team based in Leeds.
Our client is a multi-award winning integrated digital marketing agency. They are proud also to have featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK. Not only that, but they've made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list six times. This comes directly from feedback from their teams.
As PPC Account Manager, you will be leading the PPC strategy for a portfolio of global brands. You will set up, manage and optimise your clients PPC campaigns whilst managing the client relationship.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensure effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on campaign activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
Our client's modern offices in Leeds have free parking and great perks such as free gym membership, healthcare benefits, free drink Fridays, company-wide paid social events, pension, and many more. Give their recruitment team a call if you want to hear more about this role and their fast-paced and growing agency.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
- PPC Account Manager ;Paid Media ;PPC Strategy ;PPC Campaigns ;ROI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job