I currently have an excellent opportunity for a permanent Pensions Administrator within our Third Party Administration Team. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide a pension administration services to clients, Trustees, members and pensioners.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for your work in line with the Perform way of working
- Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
- Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
- Authorisation of a specific, limited range of processes according to competency levels
If you have the relevant skills and experience please forward your CV to me.