I currently have an excellent opportunity for a permanent Pensions Administrator within our Third Party Administration Team. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide a pension administration services to clients, Trustees, members and pensioners.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for your work in line with the Perform way of working
- Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
- Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
- Authorisation of a specific, limited range of processes according to competency levels
If you have the relevant skills and experience please forward your CV to me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job